Pivot FM currently provides facilities management services to over a dozen high-end, or prestige, clients – these are residential buildings that range from 100 – 600+ apartments.
Pivot FM’s ability to continually re-sign and win high end contracts is not simply due to its reputation in the industry. We feel we are successful primarily because of our attention to high-end service and responsiveness. We pay attention to the details.
Pivot recruits and trains all staff to be versatile to our clients’ needs, stressing the ability to adapt to various environments and situations.
With one of our clients, we’ve won a slew of awards:
- Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA) National Awards for Excellence, President’s Category, 2016
- Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA) National Awards for Excellence, High Density Housing Category, 2016
- Property Council of Australia Innovation & Excellence Awards Finalist, Best Residential Development 2016
- Australian Property Institute (API) Excellence in Property Awards, Finalist, 2015.
- Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA) Victoria Awards for Excellence, High Density category, 2015
- Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA) Victoria Awards for Excellence, Master Planned category, 2015
Here’s what they think:
“Pivot FM provides a range of staffing solutions for our building, which include cleaning personnel, night and weekend managers, as well as, relief management.
With a deep knowledge of the Building Management industry, Pivot FM has worked closely with the Owners Corporation and Management to deliver a first class standard of work and customer service that surpass the ever-increasing expectations of residents.
Driven by the desire to continuously improve, Pivot FM’s commitment and focus has led to the refinement of core work processes to guarantee efficient and effective service delivery across all staff roles.
Transparent, honest and reliable are key characteristics that have ensured that Pivot FM continue to be an integral part of our award-winning development.”